• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sick SX-828

GMG3USN

Smitty
Hi, I am new to this forum and I have a sick SX 828. I get a poping and crackling sound after I have been using My SX 828 for about 40 minutes. It then clicks off to reset, but the right channel crackling and poping still occur. This happens on all 3 speaker sets. My speakers are attached proprly and the Reciever is for the USA only { no current change}. Will it cost much to get it fixed, and where do you get these power monsters fixed? I live on Long Island, NY..............Please help! :cry:
 
Register to hide this ad
Smitty, welcome to AK. Glad to have you aboard. :banana:

I can't help you with your 828, but, rest assured, there are several members here who can fix it for you, if you wish, or help direct you through the repairs, to DIY.

p.s. I drive a city bus, here in Windsor. You would be only the second transit person 'outed' on the board. (waiting for someone to correct me, now :D )

Stick around, you'll like it here. :yes:
 
I drove in Queens, NY for 15 years then was an insp. for 10 now I am retired. I miss it and I don't......You know...I am not electronically inclined, but I know great depth in sound in this 828. The stereos today lack that.
 
Back
Top Bottom