• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Side B

Grbluen

Super Member
Just made a tape of Donald Fagen's "Sunken Condos". Made the tape on a Nak 505 and it fit perfectly on side A of a 1985 D90. I don't bother taking it out of the deck, I just rewind and power down! I want to complete the tape and am curious what would you record on Side B? It doesn't have to be Fagen or Steely Dan!
WWYD?
 
Register to hide this ad
Just made a tape of Donald Fagen's "Sunken Condos". Made the tape on a Nak 505 and it fit perfectly on side A of a 1985 D90. I don't bother taking it out of the deck, I just rewind and power down! I want to complete the tape and am curious what would you record on Side B? It doesn't have to be Fagen or Steely Dan!
WWYD?
The Nightfly fits at 39 minutes. That would be as good as any I think.
Cheers :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom