• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Signed Up Yesterday

Gerry Marsh

New Member
I have some old Dynaco gear (2 x PAT4 preamps, a ST80 and a ST400) that I want to rebuild (eventually) and use again. I found this site Googling for ST400 capacitors and saw all the good info on it and signed up. I'll be exploring for a while and probably won't get started on the rebuilds right away as I have a bunch of home reno projects underway that need finishing first. Looking forward to discovering the site! Gerry
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi Gerry and welcome to AK! Nice Dynaco gear you have! :thumbsup: Best of luck with the rebuild. Enjoy your audio journey!
 
I signed up years ago but it sure seems like yeaterday! :D

Glad to have you here! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for all the welcomes! Not sure how much time I'll have to spend on the forum or when I'll actually be able to start on the rebuilds. I signed up so I would be able to find the forum when I actually did find the time.
 
Back
Top Bottom