• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Silent Right Channel on Sansui G5700

d00d3r1n022

New Member
I have a Sansui G-5700 and a the right channel of both speaker outputs just went silent last night. My plan is to work from the right channel back to the pots with a voltmeter and try to find the problem.... I got the service manual and I'm a smart guy but age and wisdom is no match for youth and vigor. Can anyone here help a brother out? Procedures, anecdotes, similar problems you've encountered.... anything will be helpful.
 
Register to hide this ad
Did you ever figure it out? I too have a Sansui G5700 and occasionally the right channel will short out but if I press and then depress the tape button it is good again. I figure I need to get in there and clean it or take it to someone to clean for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom