• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Similost aces again

Tinkerbelle

Everything in Moderation
Staff member
Admin
Super Mod
Moderator
Subscriber
I've had a few dealings with James and he always comes through with flying colors. He's great to work with, instant payment and very understanding on all the costs and delays associated with packing and shipping. Aces in my book.

Thanks James for yet another excellent trouble-free transaction.
 
Register to hide this ad
No,.., thank you Christine.. I did the easy part, you worked your ass off getting that amp to me. I thank you so much for the kind words.. I try to be a decent guy...
 
Back
Top Bottom