• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Simple remote?

dogn4u

Active Member
Can I buy a simple, nice looking universal remote that would control: 1) audio preamp 2) CD player 3) TV and 4) Blu-Ray player? All came with their own remotes and all function. Maybe something along the lines of that little Apple remote? Thanks for any ideas...
 
Register to hide this ad
I have an old Harmony One. To me it's simple because you connect it to the computer, open the program and type in your device. It loads everything for that unit and keeps it saved. I might be slightly off on those directions because I only had to do it once.
 
Back
Top Bottom