• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Skokie IL McIntosh Thorens Apogee Diva Sonos

Register to hide this ad
The sale in Winnetka starts at the same time; they are maybe twenty minutes apart! Glad I don't have to pick one.
 
Jeez, that’s walking distance from my house! I’ll have to get over there first thing tomorrow. My wife will be glad I didn’t see this earlier :no:
 
I'd get all of those wines...I mean labels. Curious what they'd price them. Some of those 80's vintage are $300 bottle Bordeaux.
 
I just got back. All the audio gear was gone, as well as all the music other than some Time Life sets. I bought a QED speaker switch from them for $10 - they originally wanted $30!!

They did have a Sony TV projector which looked decent marked at $450, and a Stewart motorized screen at $800
 
Back
Top Bottom