• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SL1600mk2 Pitch Control LED Repair

I replaced IC427; it did not fix the problem. It isn't any worse, just not fixed.

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Everything works correctly except the diodes only show centered speed or max -.

Tracks back to the motor board where there is a chip in common with the control board, but I haven’t changed it out because I wasn’t sure if it was the problem or not.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like we are in the same boat. Everything works correctly except the diodes only show centered speed or max -.

Tracks back to the motor board where there is a chip in common with the control board, but I haven’t changed it out because I wasn’t sure if it was the problem or not.
I’m going to change IC426 and see what happens.

UPDATE: There is an adjustment for the pitch LEDs, VR425. I sprayed the trimmer with tech cleaner and made the adjustment while moving the pitch knob back and forth and that solved the problem.

So the solution is to change IC427 and then make the adjustment.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom