• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC November 2015

jmathers

Super Member
The November SMAC meeting will be held at Paramita Sound from 1pm-6pm on Saturday, November 7th. Details on Paramita Sound ("a new-era vinyl shop"/ record store) can be found here:

http://www.paramitasound.com/

Hope to see you there.:banana::banana::banana:

Oh....if you have a turntable and/or phono stage you could bring along, please post here or see my email for instructions on contacting Dan or me.
 
Register to hide this ad
It seems from emails that an additional phono stage is NOT needed. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll pack it up.
 
Thanks for hosting Dan! Nice Saturday afternoon with dawgs on the grill, chili, and resident kitty cats!
 
I think Grumpy's new nickname should be Catman. A pleasant Meet and afternoon in the D. Thanx Dan, and Andrey @ Paramita, for having us.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom