• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Small speakers recommendations... on a budget?

I am with the saving your money concept as far as the speakers go, you already have good ones. Try thinking about improving the amplification side and see if that could give you what you want.
 
Not sure if they are small enough, but I highly recommend The Small Advent speakers, if you can find a pair.
 
NHT SuperOne's.
These or the SuperZeros. I own both and the Super Zeros image better but the SuperOnes have a broader range. Either are stupidly good for the money but they don't advertise like some of the other manufacturers whose speakers don't hold a candle to NHT.
 
Back
Top Bottom