• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Smaller Speaker Recommendation?

john5220

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I'm looking for smaller speakers to "stack" on my current set up to "augment" the sound, if possible.

I'm basically running a pair of Klipsch KG4's through my Marantz 2330B and Thorens TD160 for vinyl.

Any recommendations?

TIA
 
Register to hide this ad
How "small" are you going for? I have the audio engine a5+'s as standalones theyre pretty small but sound great - not sure how well they will go with what you currently have. They get good reviews and compete with some of the more expensive speakers out there.

If you are looking for some more oopmh the klipsh reference series is always a great place to start.
 
Back
Top Bottom