• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Smokin' JBL deal in Charlotte, NC on CL

OldJBL

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
For sale is an Onkyo receiver, CD (DVD?) player and a pair of JBL speakers for $100. Now this might sound just OK to some but a close look at the JBL speakers show them to be L3s. These are from the same line as the L7s and L5s. I own a pair of L3s and they sound fantastic for a two way floor standing speaker. If these were with 100 miles of me I wouldn't be posting this. I would own them by now. A pair of L3s for $100 is a steal. The decent Onkyo stuff if just a cherry on the Sundae.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ele/1795079320.html
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom