• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sniper Alert - Sound Lab Dynastats' - CO - $500

SimplySound

Kent Engineering & Fondry
Damn if these were closer I'd be lining them up myself.... but I can't justify the trip up to the Springs with all the stuff I have going on now... So somebody is going to get a scroe!!! :yes:

Sorry about the crappy picture, but it is what it is!

$_57.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Never even heard about these. ..
They are even bigger than my Vandersteen 3A's so don't think I have room for them.
 
Last edited:
Beware, read up on them first. Not a very good reliability record. Funny most electronics are pretty bullet proof, but these sound like having an old MG in your set-up.
 
Back
Top Bottom