• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Snow is a great seller!

hopjohn

Silver Face
Subscriber
AK buyers,

Everyone should know that Snow is a great seller. He answered PMs very fast, gave me shipping prices, shipped super fast, and provided tracking information even before the item made it to the carrier. The amplifier I bought from him was well packaged and arrived in exactly the condition he described it to be. I don't know what more I could have asked for. This is my second purchase from him, the first going way back to 2013 or so, and I'd be confident to purchase from him again. Thanks Snow, for the way easy transaction.

Regards,
hopjohn
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom