• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Snow

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
I picked up my tubes from Snow, and, as usual, everything was top-notch. It took me a few minutes to cut my way through the bomb-proof packing. Anybody who worries about buying tubes from Dan, because of the distance they travel, let me put your mind at ease. This was not my first transaction with Dan, and it probably will not be the last.

Thanks, Dan, for another great deal.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks Ernie as always a pleasure doing business with you instant payment great communication it does not get better then this for a seller.


Regards Snow
 
Another purchase from Dan, and yet another fine transaction. First-class merchandise, packed to stay that way.

Thanks, so much, Dan, for being such a stand-up seller.

(Post another list and I'll be back.)
 
I've bought from Dan a couple of times myself and always have received first rate goods and service.

I always check his listings as I know he'll exceed my expectations.
 
Another purchase from Dan, and yet another fine transaction. First-class merchandise, packed to stay that way.

Thanks, so much, Dan, for being such a stand-up seller.

(Post another list and I'll be back.)
Thanks Ernie always a pleasure too bad more were not like you.

I've bought from Dan a couple of times myself and always have received first rate goods and service.

I always check his listings as I know he'll exceed my expectations.
Thanks Andy I really appreciate the kind words.


Regards Snow
 
Back
Top Bottom