• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

soldering station advice please

Too bad. Ungars are great irons. Wish I could find tips for my Ungar 9000.

Ron


Ron,

Ungar (spelled correctly this time:^) owners were certainly considered the Aristocrats of Solder Slingers.
I suppose all good things must come to an end.
:tears:

Best Regards,
TerryO
 
Ungar owners were certainly considered the Aristocrats of Solder Slingers

Wow, all of the sudden I feel special. Who would think that a soldering iron would elevate my status.

I suppose all good things must come to an end

Wait. There's still hope. After my post I searched ebay (for the thousandth time) and found some tips. They're on the way.

Ron
 
Wow, all of the sudden I feel special. Who would think that a soldering iron would elevate my status.

You may want to think of it as being more dignified, along the lines of a Scepter, than merely an ordinary soldering iron!
:D


Wait. There's still hope. After my post I searched ebay (for the thousandth time) and found some tips. They're on the way.

Ron

That's very good news, congrats!

Best Regards,
TerryO
 
Ron,

Ungar (spelled correctly this time:^) owners were certainly considered the Aristocrats of Solder Slingers.
I suppose all good things must come to an end.
:tears:

Best Regards,
TerryO

An end to 'Ungar in the world? We can only wish.

-k
 
An end to 'Ungar in the world? We can only wish.

-k

Ken,

Since when did you start writing with a Cockney accent? 'Ungar?

Or even worse yet would be " 'Ungar the 'orrible " cartoon strip!

(OK, I can wait until the Booing and Hissing ends. :nono:)

Best Regards,
Terry
 
Back
Top Bottom