• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Some Gear and a Christmas Tree

mrgates3

Road to Ruin
I am going to use this as the Gates Family Christmas Card to all my friends here at AK. Merry Christmas !

I would love for some of you to post a Classic Christmas picture with some of your Gear Please , and your tree if possible

Have a Safe and Merry Christmas !
 

Attachments

  • Gear Christmas 001.jpg
    Gear Christmas 001.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 98
Register to hide this ad
Sorry I cant add one, we have 2 trees set up in living room and as you come in back door but none in my listening room. I do have plants so does that count?
 
I plan to shoot a video with all the lights on my system going and a small tree sitting on the system. We will see if I actually get to that.
 
Back
Top Bottom