• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Somebody in Vegas needs to grab these

Register to hide this ad
ooooo

Somebody get those!
I think they are free!
Republic services is the garbage company!
 
I don't get the driver arrangement...looks very confusing. A 16 hour round trip is way too much for me, even on a weekend. But if those were at the north end of the state I'd have to fight Neal and RiffTrax to get them!
 
I don't get the driver arrangement...looks very confusing.

That is a very typical arrangement for Bozaks. Rudy designed his speaker systems to be modular and upgradeable. The basic building block for his speakers were the coaxial B207a, consisting of the B199a 12" woofer and a pair of B200 tweeters. The tweeters in the advertisement appear to be the more desirable aluminum coned B200y models. The speaker in the middle is arguably the best midrange ever made, the 5" B209b aluminum cone driver. This system in the ad is one of the best speaker designs in a lowboy cabinet ever developed. If you can even possibly swing the trip, you will have a legendary pair of vintage Bozak speakers in your arsenal. Probably the only design flaw in this infinite baffle design is having the tweeters mounted so low in the cabinet. There are remedies for that, but most owners are quite satisfied with the sound as is.
 
I'm still in grief over not scoring these...This is one of the things about CL that drives me crazy...Is it too much to ask to take down an ad after a sale or contact folks who reply with "Sorry, their taken".
 
I hear you, Neal. I am waiting to hear back about a nice guitar amplifier that needs some sorting. I sent a nice email, along with call back numbers, but I haven't heard a thing for two days. Hope is dwindling.

Maybe you'll get a call this afternoon.
 
Back
Top Bottom