• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony Collectors: Check This Out...

You lucky dog. IIRC, that cassette deck is one of the ones with a liquid crystal display, really nice meters, I had a TC-K60.

Pics of the speakers, please.

What a haul.
 
Thanks everyone...

...Question for you Sony experts.....The Cassette deck seemed to function perfectly, except it didn't play. I did see the rear wheel give a little spurt of motion, then stop. I'm guessing an idler wheel, maybe a belt. I'll get a belt kit, but IIRC, idler wheels are harder to come by. Anyone know a source?...

I'll wind up posting the rest of the pix in the "Show us..." thread, but I'll drop a note here too...
 
Back
Top Bottom