• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony PS-3300 Spindle Gear Replacement

Fluffy53

New Member
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if the Spindle Gear from a Sony PS-4300 or PS-3750 would work for the Sony PS-3300? I have been researching the availability of the spindle gear for the PS-3300 and am coming up empty handed. Is there anyone out there with one in tact? Thank you for your time and consideration.
 
Register to hide this ad
[QUOTE="Fluffy53, post: 11277074, member: 190113"

]Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if the Spindle Gear from a Sony PS-4300 or PS-3750 would work for the Sony PS-3300? I have been researching the availability of the spindle gear for the PS-3300 and am coming up empty handed. Is there anyone out there with one in tact? Thank you for your time and consideration.

[/QUOTE]

Forum sponsor organdonorparts has a Sony PS-3300 taken apart.

They may have the part that you need. :idea:
http://organdonorparts.com/Sony-PS-3300-Turntable-INVP134_c150.htm

The part may not be listed email them.
 
[QUOTE="Fluffy53, post: 11277074, member: 190113"

]Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if the Spindle Gear from a Sony PS-4300 or PS-3750 would work for the Sony PS-3300? I have been researching the availability of the spindle gear for the PS-3300 and am coming up empty handed. Is there anyone out there with one in tact? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Forum sponsor organdonorparts has a Sony PS-3300 taken apart.

They may have the part that you need. :idea:
http://organdonorparts.com/Sony-PS-3300-Turntable-INVP134_c150.htm

The part may not be listed email them.[/QUOTE]
Yep, made contact at the organ donors and they don't have one. They do have a gear for the PS-4300, which came out right after the PS-3300 and is within the same line up between 1976 & 1977, so I am wondering if that gear will work?
 
Let's make this a search for two of these gears. I don't think super glue will fix the half broke tooth but I will try it!
 
Back
Top Bottom