• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Sony PS 3750 or Onkyo Integra CP 1055FF??

Hello all,
I am trying to decide on a Sony PS 3750 manual or an Onkyo Integra CP 1055F II Fully Auto(gear is broken and cant locate another one so it is now a manual as well). If anyone has experience with either of these please share your opinion of which is the better player.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Good news about the Onkyo tone arm gear, see the last post on this thread:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/help-onkyo-integra-cp-1055f-ii.674902/

It has been 3D printed. :thumbsup:
Thank you Balifly...That is actually my original thread...the gear that blinkman sent was installed and also broke due to age. I have contacted the AK member about getting the CAD for the gear. I am going to let one of these tables above go and was just wanting to know which of the two would be considered the keeper?
 
Thank you Balifly...That is actually my original thread...the gear that blinkman sent was installed and also broke due to age. I have contacted the AK member about getting the CAD for the gear. I am going to let one of these tables above go and was just wanting to know which of the two would be considered the keeper?

The Onkyo is technically more advance but has that serious "gear" flaw!

Looking forward to reading more about the 3 D/CAD gear reproduction efforts. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom