• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony PS-4300 working again..

Register to hide this ad
Ah, I remember when that turntable arrived at the stereo store where I worked as a bench tech. As soon as it came out of the box, I knew I had to have one. They were great.

So, what exactly were the gremlins you managed to exorcise from said TT?

Cheers,

David
 
I have one which blows fuses, so I bought this one with a bad tonearm and took the tonearm off the other one for this one. I replace the RCA cables and she is fine again.

John.:music::D
 
I have the same table and it only has one channel..
Is it easy to replace the cables?

..

As long as you can solder well..wires are VERY FINE. Old wire comes into PCB from bottom. I cut them off and solder new wires on top. Pic below. Check to see where the break is, may only need a new cable end.

John.:music::D
 
Last edited:
Hi, I had a PX-T2 also at one time, and a PS-5550..Sony made some fine tt's. I like the solid plinth on this one,22lbs.

John.:music::D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom