• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Sony PS-X75 Service

Slimedward

New Member
Looking for someone / service facility, to work on my Sony PS-X75 turntable. I am the original owner - since 1979. I am not mechanically nor electronically inclined. The turntable (TT) turns on. All of the buttons work except the tonearm's UP/DOWN. The tonearm will not go down to engage with the record. The record sizing light is also not working - lights up. However, I can live without that. I am in California, USA. Looking for a local service facility / someone, but will transfer to the TT for service to anywhere in the USA. Please advise.
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't recommend shipping a turntable off for service, local service will be much safer. What part of California are you in?
 
Sorry, I know of several shops in So Cal area but not near you. Hopefully someone will come along with some recommendations for you, in the meantime, running a search on "audio repair near Oakland" came back with half a dozen businesses you could check out.
 
Sorry, I know of several shops in So Cal area but not near you. Hopefully someone will come along with some recommendations for you, in the meantime, running a search on "audio repair near Oakland" came back with half a dozen businesses you could check out.
Thank you. I will pursue the local business.
 
Back
Top Bottom