• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Sony PS-X800 Owner's Manual

mjalazard

Well-Known Member
Greetings! I recently purchased this Sony Linear Tracking Biotracer turntable on www.shopgoodwill.com. Here's a pick from the web:

ps-x800.JPG


I was able to download the service manual from the Vinyl Engine, but would like to get a copy of the owner's manual. Any help out there?
 
Register to hide this ad
If you have some patience (no time this weekend), I can scan it for you. PM me when interested. In the meanwhile, enjoy your table!
 
Or, why not just download both here:

Sony PS-X800 Direct-Drive Turntable with Linear Tracking Tonearm Manual | Vinyl Engine

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see both manuals. In English, so if that's a problem you are out of luck there.....if English is OK, then you will need to register if you aren't already a member. It is free and easy, after which you will need to go back to the above page and then it will let you download them......save @Stoffie some time and effort as well.

Hope that helps you @Mi Li and welcome to AK!
 
Thanks @Fishead, never expected any reply after 15 years but indeed available on Vinyl Engine for free.
I have it digitally stored somewhere as well in any case, probably downloaded from VE at some point as well :biggrin:
 
You're welcome, @Stoffie! I guess I never looked at the date of your post, just saw that @Mi Li needed one. Have an excellent day in your beautiful part of the world! Listen on, amigo.....
 
Back
Top Bottom