Martin65
New Member
Dear all,
I have inherited two wonderful SONY PUA tonearms, a PUA-237 and a PUA-286, both with a broken anti-skating thread. I would really love to fix and use them on my SONY TTS 3000 and 4000 drives.
Is anyone of you aware of an easy-to-follow repair instruction for restringing the anti-skating device on these tonearms. I would be deeply thankful for any help on this issue.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Best,
Martin
I have inherited two wonderful SONY PUA tonearms, a PUA-237 and a PUA-286, both with a broken anti-skating thread. I would really love to fix and use them on my SONY TTS 3000 and 4000 drives.
Is anyone of you aware of an easy-to-follow repair instruction for restringing the anti-skating device on these tonearms. I would be deeply thankful for any help on this issue.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Best,
Martin
