Wonder if anyone can solve this. I have a pair of sony srs88 desktop computer speakers from 1990.When plugged in, one of them buzzes whether it is turned on or not. When I do turn it on the pitch of the buzz is much higher..... here's the kicker....when I lay it on it's side, no buzz. Upside down or right side up - buzz.
I've opened it up checked all wires - they're all snug. In fact everything is snug....resistors, capacitors, etc. nothing loose. I watched closely while I had it open and plugged in....and nothing appears to move in the slightest as I tilt it. Buzz while upright, no buzz on side. I tried and tried to create the buzz by wiggling and jiggling thinngs while it was on it's side -no luck, but as soon as I tip it upright, it's back.
Any thoughts?
I've opened it up checked all wires - they're all snug. In fact everything is snug....resistors, capacitors, etc. nothing loose. I watched closely while I had it open and plugged in....and nothing appears to move in the slightest as I tilt it. Buzz while upright, no buzz on side. I tried and tried to create the buzz by wiggling and jiggling thinngs while it was on it's side -no luck, but as soon as I tip it upright, it's back.
Any thoughts?
