• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony SS-M7 Speakers near Chicago

Henrydozer

Active Member
Banned
I have never heard a set of these but have always wanted to as I have heard nothing but good things about them and they never come up for sale local. Although there is a set of the M7s fairly local to me on Ebay but with a starting bid of 500 dollars a little pricey for me. I will keep an eye on the auction to see what happens but with only pictures of one speaker and no details they might not draw much interest. Also does anybody know the difference between the M7 model and M7a?
 
Register to hide this ad
I've seen these go for as high as $650. I paid $550 for mine about 4 years ago and still think they are worth every cent.
 
Back
Top Bottom