rifftrax
mix-meister
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-ES-Receive...ItemQQptZReceivers_Tuners?hash=item3ca915129b
Seems like a really decent price on one of the ES series multi-channel amps...but I don't know if these ones are really any good.
Does anyone have experience with this era of sony es stuff? Decoders any good? I was thinking about getting something like this for a dvd-based multichannel setup, it's not blu-ray or true 7 channel (like DTS master audio or whatever) but it's fine for what I'm looking for. Would the 2-channel playback likely be okay as well?
The ad isn't mine, typical disclaimer.
Seems like a really decent price on one of the ES series multi-channel amps...but I don't know if these ones are really any good.
Does anyone have experience with this era of sony es stuff? Decoders any good? I was thinking about getting something like this for a dvd-based multichannel setup, it's not blu-ray or true 7 channel (like DTS master audio or whatever) but it's fine for what I'm looking for. Would the 2-channel playback likely be okay as well?
The ad isn't mine, typical disclaimer.