• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony TA-1030 vs Sansui 7070 AU-70

mozcho

Well-Known Member
Hi. I have in my collection Sansui 7070 and Sansui AU-70. Recently there is a Sony TA-1030 for sale, which is two hours drive away from my place (I am in a smaller town). I have been reading about these early Sony units and their high reputations. Since there's no dedicated Sony forum, I think I can ask here as I love my Sansuis as well. Are there owners of Sansuis from the late 60's to early 70's who also have Sony TA-1030 (or its siblings), maybe can tell me how much the Sansuis differ from the Sonys from the same period in general, and, the above mentioned models in particular. I don't really need one more amp, but if it is something as good as what I have read, maybe I can start thinking up a cover story for my wife......
 
Register to hide this ad
this question should be asked in Solid State forum, there will be more Sony owners around there. I have used TA 1150 before, still prefer the sound of AU 777.
 
Back
Top Bottom