• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony TA-AZ295 Amplifier

Falstaff

Super Member
Dont know if this is the correct place for this. Anyone know anything about the Sony TA-AZ295 Amplifier? There is one for sale locally but I cant find any info on this model anywhere. The photo for it, strangely, has been used on CL adds all over the country and is on evilbay also at the moment. I am wondering if this is real or a sham.
 
Register to hide this ad
Here is a photo of the unit in question.
 

Attachments

  • 00Q0Q_b1oRxALbvX9_600x450.jpg
    00Q0Q_b1oRxALbvX9_600x450.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
I tend to think it was part of a cheap Sony system around 1989/1990,personally I'd steer clear,look for something better.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom