• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony TA-E88B - I need User manual (Technical information)

ijurcevic

New Member
Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could post a link to download the User manual (Technical information).
I can only find the manual on hifiengine, but my account there has been deleted, and I cannot open a new one.

Thanks,
Ivica
 
Register to hide this ad
These guys have it, but not free:


No affiliation.
 
Sorry, I missed that. Seems that it is unobtainable. One site that has specs and features is:


In similar threads below this thread I see another AK member was searching for one as well back in 2019.

Best of luck in your search. Hopefully a member with a good copy will come by and help.
 
I’m also looking for decent manuals for this preamp, service or standard. All the online service manuals are the same and generally for the UK 220/240v versions. If anyone has access to something different I would love to know! Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom