loudsubz
Canuck eh!
So I aquired this amp this passed weekend, original owner said it blew a fuse and was used in his garage so he no longer needed it.
Upon opening of the unit it is very dirty inside, bugs, dust, cobwebs etc, so it needs a good cleaning, but upon first inspection everything seems to be fine, no burnt resistors, or burn marks on the PBC board anywhere, but the fuse is black inside.
Anything I should check out first before I replace the fuse and power it up. Would it be a good idea to build a homemade inrush current limiter with the 60 watt bulb?
Upon opening of the unit it is very dirty inside, bugs, dust, cobwebs etc, so it needs a good cleaning, but upon first inspection everything seems to be fine, no burnt resistors, or burn marks on the PBC board anywhere, but the fuse is black inside.
Anything I should check out first before I replace the fuse and power it up. Would it be a good idea to build a homemade inrush current limiter with the 60 watt bulb?