Hi Everyone,
I'm very new to this stuff, sorry if I have basic questions....
I just found a Sony TA-F3A on the street, of course I brought home to try out. It is plugged in, sound is coming out and t my ears it sounds great.
At the back there are outputs for 2 sets of speakers, Speakers A and Speakers B.
At the front there is a speaker knob that has three options:
-Speaker A
-Speaker B
- Off
There is no option for play through all speakers, Speaker A + B. What is up with that?
Also any thought on if this Sony TA-F3A is an upgrade on my SANYO JCX-2300K would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the help everyone!
Jonny
I'm very new to this stuff, sorry if I have basic questions....
I just found a Sony TA-F3A on the street, of course I brought home to try out. It is plugged in, sound is coming out and t my ears it sounds great.
At the back there are outputs for 2 sets of speakers, Speakers A and Speakers B.
At the front there is a speaker knob that has three options:
-Speaker A
-Speaker B
- Off
There is no option for play through all speakers, Speaker A + B. What is up with that?
Also any thought on if this Sony TA-F3A is an upgrade on my SANYO JCX-2300K would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the help everyone!
Jonny