fastpenguin
New Member
Picked this deck up a few weeks ago from Goodwill, only one of the doors would open and the belts were toast.
Got the replacement belts and installed them, deck A door now opens and closes like it should, but the motor (esp it sounds like deck A) is a little louder than I think it should be, even with the cover on. Is this a sign of the motor being bad, or is there a way to quiet this down?
Also, FF and REW both work on both decks, but I can't get either one to play.
What should my next steps be?
Here's a video...
Got the replacement belts and installed them, deck A door now opens and closes like it should, but the motor (esp it sounds like deck A) is a little louder than I think it should be, even with the cover on. Is this a sign of the motor being bad, or is there a way to quiet this down?
Also, FF and REW both work on both decks, but I can't get either one to play.
What should my next steps be?
Here's a video...