• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Soundcraftsmen MA5002 schematics

Danarian

New Member
Hello to all audio freaks here :D
recently bought an soundcraftsmen MA5002 with beautiful vu meters but I can't repair it without schematics.I'm in Macedonia , Europe and I know for sure it's one of a kind amp even in all east Europe.The only source for service manual is USA i tried to pay for it but noone accepts my visa or master card from here.I tried through western union but the firm which has service manual told they don't wanna bother going to western union for $20.I need help from any of You here who own service manual for this amp.Big Please from desperate audio freak for help.Thanx ahead .
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom