wirewood
Wirewood
Hi,
I don't get here as often as I would like to but I did log in a couple of weeks ago and there was an ad for a audio switcher that looked like a good deal for 50 something dollars. My preamp is an old Mac so I leave it on one source and have a cheap switcher to go from CD to DVD to IPOD to TV-Audio etc.... I can't seem to find it now and it was the first thing I saw last time I logged in, probably and advert. Any help in finding a good quality on that won't fall apart or break my small bank would be great!
Thanks
Brian
I don't get here as often as I would like to but I did log in a couple of weeks ago and there was an ad for a audio switcher that looked like a good deal for 50 something dollars. My preamp is an old Mac so I leave it on one source and have a cheap switcher to go from CD to DVD to IPOD to TV-Audio etc.... I can't seem to find it now and it was the first thing I saw last time I logged in, probably and advert. Any help in finding a good quality on that won't fall apart or break my small bank would be great!
Thanks
Brian
