• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sourcing Pioneer PL-A25 parts?

DijonMaster

Active Member
So I recently picked up a Pioneer PL-A25 for free on marketplace. The owner got it at the thrift and couldn't figure out how to make it work.

It's in great condition looks-wise, but someone seems to have gutted two key parts. That's mainly the gears for the auto-system. I'm not sure why they were taken out when the rest is pretty much perfect.
1000198242.jpg


Does anyone know where I could source these? Or is it not worth it?

Here's what's missing.

1000198246.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1000198246.jpg
    1000198246.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 0
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom