Lelle
Active Member
Hello everyone,
About 2 months ago I bought a Pioneer PD-TM2 18-disc CD Changer.
The seller mentioned that it worked perfectly,
well.. upon arrival and testing it had difficulties to change magazine.
The bottom magazine plays well, except it sounds a bit like the cd wobbles or are a bit to close to the laser or from it. It's a bit hard to describe.
It was supposed to be a christmas gift for my dad as he's looking for a Pioneer disc changer.
And a closer inspection inside showed that a gearwheel that handles the disc changer mechanism was a bit broken/damaged. And I cannot find any spareparts, it seems that PD-TM1 and Pioneer PD-TM3 are using the same parts. Talked to a friend, and suggested if I knew someone that could 3D-print a new gearwheel it could work. I'm not into 3D-printing, and I have never used a 3D-printer. Now the cd-changer just standing there collecting dust. It's a pity that I cannot use it. And I like the Pioneer disc-changers. Uploaded 2 pictures of how the gearwheel looks like.
Hoping that someone could help me.
About 2 months ago I bought a Pioneer PD-TM2 18-disc CD Changer.
The seller mentioned that it worked perfectly,
well.. upon arrival and testing it had difficulties to change magazine.
The bottom magazine plays well, except it sounds a bit like the cd wobbles or are a bit to close to the laser or from it. It's a bit hard to describe.
It was supposed to be a christmas gift for my dad as he's looking for a Pioneer disc changer.
And a closer inspection inside showed that a gearwheel that handles the disc changer mechanism was a bit broken/damaged. And I cannot find any spareparts, it seems that PD-TM1 and Pioneer PD-TM3 are using the same parts. Talked to a friend, and suggested if I knew someone that could 3D-print a new gearwheel it could work. I'm not into 3D-printing, and I have never used a 3D-printer. Now the cd-changer just standing there collecting dust. It's a pity that I cannot use it. And I like the Pioneer disc-changers. Uploaded 2 pictures of how the gearwheel looks like.
Hoping that someone could help me.