• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

spartanmanor

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
This positivie feedback is overdue, but I didn't collect my LPs till today.

About a month ago, I won an AK benefit auction of early Jazz/Rag lps, put on by spartanmanor. Today, I picked up my package. The transaction, other than my tardiness, went extremely well. Records were very well packed, and arrived in excellent condition. This reminds me that spartanmanor seriously understated the condition of these records. Most appeared to have been played only once or twice. Some had no trace markings whatsoever on the label. I'm looking forward to hearing these.

Thanks, so much, for your support of AK, and for the fine job you did in this auction.
 
Register to hide this ad
I bought a turntable base from spartanmanor the other day...

The price was right, the item was in better condition than advertised, it was packaged beautifully, and it arrived faster than I thought possible.

Yes, this makes me happy. :)

:thmbsp:
Nate
 
Back
Top Bottom