• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker Factory Videos

truevis

Well-Known Member
China factory assembling 2.1 active speakers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3fcmbHMnqbo

UK B&W loudspeaker factory tour & Dahl Murphy interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzoll0cKkA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtjqmoaaMHs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV19e8Lp_ac

USA Avatar speaker factory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC-yQhUFICQ

Italy FBT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CnyiD_Bx94

And a bonus, How It's Made -- Building a Speaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0tmyyC0ak
mqdefault.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
After watching the Chinese factory video...I don't believe for a second that they move that slow when there is no camera filming them. The person sweeping the floor of a single screw into the dustpan was funny too.
 
Very cool! I love stuff like this. (Huge How It's Made and Modern Marvels fan).
I wonder if there is video for Paradigm?
 
Back
Top Bottom