• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

speaker ID

kaliph11

Super Member
anyone recognize these?

Appreciate any help.
 

Attachments

  • 3n53ka3pa5Y65U15X0acf7852ef184d101648.jpg
    3n53ka3pa5Y65U15X0acf7852ef184d101648.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 133
Register to hide this ad
If they were cheap enough, I might take them to pull the drivers. Even those would be iffy, but for a couple bucks...maybe.
 
I wouldn't run away from the Nikko, especially if it's reasonably priced. A fine receiver with pre outs, I believe.
 
LOL. I just wouldnt want to ruin a good set by drastic temp changes chemicals etc. May be different if you are in a climate that doesnt change so drasticly. My shop isnt heated unless i am there. I have a huge set of jvc 12" 3 ways with a 12" passive mounted up on shelfs in my shop, they have what used to be white speakers in them very thin cabinets with no bracing etc. They do pretty well in there hooked up to a pioneer receiver. Although one of the tweeters may have finally kicked off. The scary thing is if i had the money i could literally have thousands of sets of speakers in it. Its 45'x120' with a vaulted ceiling. But then i would have to kick out a few cars and boats etc. LOL

Back on topic. Pick up the receiver leave the spakers for someone else.
 
LOL. I just wouldnt want to ruin a good set by drastic temp changes chemicals etc. May be different if you are in a climate that doesnt change so drasticly. My shop isnt heated unless i am there. I have a huge set of jvc 12" 3 ways with a 12" passive mounted up on shelfs in my shop, they have what used to be white speakers in them very thin cabinets with no bracing etc. They do pretty well in there hooked up to a pioneer receiver. Although one of the tweeters may have finally kicked off. The scary thing is if i had the money i could literally have thousands of sets of speakers in it. Its 45'x120' with a vaulted ceiling. But then i would have to kick out a few cars and boats etc. LOL

Back on topic. Pick up the receiver leave the spakers for someone else.
3-way JVCs with passives? White cones? Sounds like a pair of speakers we had when I was really little (I'm not very old)

What model are they? Ours were something like Model 555.
 
Back
Top Bottom