• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker identification.

DanLilley

New Member
I have a Sylvania stereo console from '62. It has 2 6x9 speakers that I've identified as Quincy, from the EIA code 767218. But it also has 2 4 inch speakers as well. And can't seem to locate that EIA code anywhere online. The codes on the 4 inch speakers is 1164 6217 12-982 95-2. Any help is much appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've been searching online for the code for a few hours with no luck yet...mobile doesn't like to post pictures for me...but here they are.
 

Attachments

  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 24
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom