• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

speaker/ pa monitor id

Mingo

stranger in a strange land
Subscriber
This may be an impossible task with the poor photos. I tried to google the model number with no luck. Seller indicates the speakers were used in a church chapel.

One is 30" tall, 20.5" deep. Front is 25.5" across. Back is 10" across.

Two are 17" tall, 17" deep, front 17" across. Back is 9" across.

Two are 30" tall, 20.5" deep. Front is 19" across. Back is 9" across.

Any guesses?


1773546374127.png

1773546414160.png
 
Register to hide this ad
Some of their products used PAS drivers- but they also have used JBL EV, Eminence and other drivers in other models.

They've been around for a long time- since the mid-1970s, in fact. They're located in Buford GA, about an hour from where I am right now. We see quite a lot of their gear around here. In fact, a friend just got one of their dual-18 subs, which we're rebuilding the drivers in, now (Eminence Definimax 4018s).

That particular model (the Q-2500 SP) looks to probably have a JBL woofer, like the 2225 or similar, if it's one of the earlier versions. I think they use a Neo magnet driver in the current production of that model now, but I don't know who makes that driver... probably someone like B&C, RCF or 18 Sound...

Regards,
Gordon.
 
They use PAS coaxials in some of that stuff.

That particular model (the Q-2500 SP) looks to probably have a JBL woofer, like the 2225 or similar, if it's one of the earlier versions. I think they use a Neo magnet driver in the current production of that model now, but I don't know who makes that driver... probably someone like B&C, RCF or 18 Sound...

I got the two 'smaller' pairs of speakers a couple days ago. They are in pretty good condition but the cabinets show a some signs of use. I gave them a quick listen and all drivers work. I imagine that I will play around with them a little bit after I clean them up. I haven't verified which drivers they have and I'm not sure how they will sound in a home setting.

https://oapaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/q-1200cs-co-ax-rev-h-5-13.pdf

https://oapaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/q-2500sp-two-way-rev-g-5-13.pdf

1774066554574.jpeg

1774066596767.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom