• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker Recomendation for MC2102 tube amp

final decision

:banana: So I decided to go with the XLS 360's. i should get them in a few weeks the dealer said. i listened to them in San Fransisco and they sounded great! i would have to say that there are alot of speakers out there and they all sound pretty good, nice and sharp and exact, but i felt that the others were a little fatiguing and not as warm. they had them hooked up to MC500 monoblocks, so i hope that the lesser watt MC2102 that i just recieved will be ok. my wife hopes they don't rip my wall out if i mount them, as they seem pretty heavy.
 
I've listened to those there at the House Of Music with the MC500's too.
I think your MC2102 will do just fine. You lucky dawg! :smoke:

Carl
 
Back
Top Bottom