• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

speaker(s) id?

Register to hide this ad
Why oh why don't people take 5 minutes, a few paper towels, and a spritz of 409 to clean things up before taking pictures?

Are these the same people who go to job interviews in shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops?

I don't get it. When I see nastieness like this I will simply NOT contact the seller no matter what the item or price is.
 
Why oh why don't people take 5 minutes, a few paper towels, and a spritz of 409 to clean things up before taking pictures?

Are these the same people who go to job interviews in shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops?

I don't get it. When I see nastieness like this I will simply NOT contact the seller no matter what the item or price is.

No problem, the rest of us are happy to have the chance to buy those things!
 
Back
Top Bottom