• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker Selector

Northguy

Active Member
I have been looking for a Speaker selector for a while now and I just cant seem to find one that I like. Now all I want to do is to be able to change between two pairs of speakers from the same amplifier. I dont want to play both pairs of speakers at the same time, I just want to be able to switch pairs of speakers when I want to. My amplifier only has outputs for one pair of speakers.

Now what I cant seem to find is a Speaker Selector that will accept banana connectors. If anyone knows of a brand of speaker selector that accepts banana connectors and is available in Canada could you please help me out?

Thank you.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom