Rhan61
New Member
Just acquired a pair of Technics SB F2 speakers,I'm looking at some quality speaker stands for these nice speakers.
Looking at Sound Organisation pillar stands,they are 23" tall.Factoring in the F2s are 8 to 10" tall.I would think 22" stands may be too short to get the tweeter at ear level while seated.My current Green Mountain Continuum 1 the tweeter height is 38" from the floor.Should I consider a 29" stand to get proper height?:scratch2:
I really like the heavy all metal contruction of a few UK made stands like SO,I want something with some considerable mass for the F2s.Beefier the better.
I do plan on filling the stands.
Of the current stands I like the Sanus VSP in silver(to match the aluminum finish of the F2s).Would like a good silver finished stands,But color nor priority.
These speakers deserve some quality stands,Any help would be appreciated.
Looking at Sound Organisation pillar stands,they are 23" tall.Factoring in the F2s are 8 to 10" tall.I would think 22" stands may be too short to get the tweeter at ear level while seated.My current Green Mountain Continuum 1 the tweeter height is 38" from the floor.Should I consider a 29" stand to get proper height?:scratch2:
I really like the heavy all metal contruction of a few UK made stands like SO,I want something with some considerable mass for the F2s.Beefier the better.
Of the current stands I like the Sanus VSP in silver(to match the aluminum finish of the F2s).Would like a good silver finished stands,But color nor priority.
These speakers deserve some quality stands,Any help would be appreciated.