GoMizzou1954
Active Member
I was wanting to know what gauge wire most on this site use for connecting floor standing speakers to their receiver. Does heavier speaker wire make a sound difference only on small satellite speaker sytems or will it only improve how hard the amp works on larger speakers. I tried some heavier gauge wire on my Marantz receiver and Cerwin Vega speakers and couldn't hear a difference in sound quallity.
Also hiding the speaker wire is not an option where my system is. I don't like how the heavier wire keeps it's coiled off the spool look against the baseboard. Is there a way to get the heavier wire to lay flat? Thanks.
Also hiding the speaker wire is not an option where my system is. I don't like how the heavier wire keeps it's coiled off the spool look against the baseboard. Is there a way to get the heavier wire to lay flat? Thanks.
