• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SpeakerLab3 Mid options?

Cochise

New Member
Hello AK Family. I of course from the thread title am trying to figure out what I should do here. Last night I had Nina Simone singing through my SL3s and all of a sudden the dreaded high pitch death rattle came out of my left speaker. I have tracked down the M608R mids for these in the past to keep them original. I think I got around two years out of this last set. I am wondering if anyone here has run into this problem and found a suitable new replacement. Cheers!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom