• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SpeakerLabFan made a fan out of me.

classic carl

Without Music, Life Would B FLAT.
Subscriber
I bought a copy of Pink Floyd - Meddle from Dick and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. The vinyl was in superb condition as described and shipping was fast. First class transaction all the way. He's a nice guy too. :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
He drains 3's from the perimeter too. He's a straight shooter. Don't hesitate to do any transaction with SLF.
 
Great transaction with great communication and fast payment Carl.

Thanks for nice words guys. Same to all of you - as I've dealt with all of you characters and do not hesitate to recommend doing business with each of you.

Rick, I'm glad we've been on the same team in the last couple of games - instead of trying to stop those drives, outside bombs, and that runner of yours!

:beerchug:
 
Not to sure what you you guys are talking about but it sounds kinda :scratch2:

ha ha. ...a semi-regular hoops game.

wferrellhoops1.jpg
 
Last edited:
My second transaction with Dick was just as good as the first one. I paid for a record and he shipped it to my daughter in Philly. She was very pleased with the condition of the vinyl. The word she used was "flawless".
 
I happily, if somewhat tardily, ride these coat-tails of praise for SLF . . . got a sweet Hawkwind box-set from Dick about 2 weeks ago.
 
I bought 2 more records from Dick in separate transactions and once again he came through with flying colors. Buy with confidence.
 
Rather than clutter the Feedback Forum with yet another Speakerlabfan endorsement, I elect to tack mine onto this one. Great transaction, great record. Thanks again, Dick.
 
Rather than clutter the Feedback Forum with yet another Speakerlabfan endorsement, I elect to tack mine onto this one. Great transaction, great record. Thanks again, Dick.

Thanks Tom for a great transaction - fast payment and excellent communication. Enjoy that Machine Head LP!
 
Back
Top Bottom